Total Pageviews

Friday, January 15, 2016

Thinkiing Valentines

Good day. Well the Christmas decorations are all down for another year. I do miss having the tree up, I love to look at it in the evening with the lights blazing, causing some of the ornaments to shimmer and sparkle.

So now my thoughts have turned to Valentines Day. This lovely holiday is a life saver in the middle of winter when everything is so dreary. I love all of the reds and pinks that come with it.

 I love to work with wool, so decided to create a little wool candle mat/coffee cup rug. It is so simple to make, really had fun with it. Here are the pictures from start to finish:

Here is my idea drawn out on paper.

Patterns made.

All pieces cut out and ready for placement.

Fused and ready for stitching.

Embroidery floss chosen so now the stitching begins.


All done!!

I had so much fun designing and making this! It will look pretty on one of my side tables for Valentines Day decorating.

Pattern available in my Etsy shop, fabraholic4.etsy.com

Blessings to all



No comments:

Post a Comment